Some of these look really really fun.
- At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
- Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
- Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
- Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “In.”
- Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.
- In the memo field of all your checks, write “For Smuggling Diamonds.”
- Finish all your sentences with “In Accordance With The Prophecy.”
- Don’t use any punctuation in any of your messages or emails.
- As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
- Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
- Specify that your drive-through order is “To Go.”
- Sing along at the Opera.
- Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
- Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds All Day.
- Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re “Not In The Mood.”
- Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, “Rock Bottom.”
- When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I Won!, I Won!”
- When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “Run For Your Lives, They’re Loose!!”
- Tell your children over dinner. “Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.”
- And the final way to keep a Healthy Level Of Insanity……. share this post with someone to make them smile…….Its called therapy.
Found in a very old email.
Leave a Reply
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?