Above is an artist’s depiction of a fruit bowl. It was only when he looked at his finished painting that he realized a ninja was hiding in front of him the whole time.
If you’re trying to find a ninja, (make sure you have a written will and you’ve said goodbye to everybody you love, unless you can bribe a ninja or beg him to be your slave) these are the places they’re most commonly found. How do I know? Well let’s just say I’ve lost a lot of interns.
- Behind you
- In front of you
- Near you
- Around you
- Under you
- Inside you
- On top of you
- Diagonally horizontal to the left of your adjacent position
- Between you
- In the shadows of you and your loved ones
- The tree in your backyard
- In small villages
- In your refrigerator
- Adjacent to your car keys
- Wherever Pirates happen to be
- In napalm manufacturing plants
- In the walls
The following picture of a room full of ninjas is a great example of ninja invisibility skills:
Can’t see them? Need a hint?
- one is hiding behind the wallpaper.
- four are hiding behind the desks.
- one hypnotized you to not see him.
- three are hiding behind the camera.
- one is dressed as a teacher who is also a ninja so you can’t find her.
- at least six are hanging outside the window
Source: The Uncyclopedia Ninja Wiki
Leave a Reply
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?