- Recent research has now established that thinking too much can rot the brain.
- Just as hard labor leaves marks on the hands, hard thinking leaves marks on the brain.
- It appears that chemicals excreted by thinking cells may not be cleared away quickly enough and may poison and kill the brain cells.
- Men’s brains rot a lot faster than women’s.
Isn’t this fun to know? It’s almost a no brainer!
Leave a Reply
- What Really Happens When You Die? by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- And then this happened… by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- A Message From My Guides by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Right Time For Everything by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Thinking About Osho by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?