- Recent research has now established that thinking too much can rot the brain.
- Just as hard labor leaves marks on the hands, hard thinking leaves marks on the brain.
- It appears that chemicals excreted by thinking cells may not be cleared away quickly enough and may poison and kill the brain cells.
- Men’s brains rot a lot faster than women’s.
Isn’t this fun to know? It’s almost a no brainer!
Leave a Reply
- Dreams Before Dawn by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Psychedelic Porn Crumpets – Found God in a Tomato by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Murder Ballads & Other Love Songs by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Valley of the Sun – Old Gods by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Thinking About God by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?