This post was first published back in 2007, but since I just finished getting the By The Numbers site ready for the website, I thought it might be fun to revisit some of my old posts on numerology. Here it is:
I was fiddling around today, following links, looking for cool mandala art and over the top pictures for more cool pictures… when I stumbled into this little place on the world wide web.
Here are the results for my first name: Shirley
- Although the name Shirley creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is “I know.”
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, worry, and mental tension.
- As Shirley you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges.
- Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony.
- As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks.
- Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things.
- You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself.
- You could work well in sales and promotion, and would not be afraid to risk a gamble as the name gives you much self-confidence.
- Your full name creates the overall conditions in your life as well as your destiny. It is a very important factor.
Click here for a report on the impact your first and last names combined have on your life. You will be amazed at the accuracy of this report!
Wasn’t that fun and interesting? Amazingly accurate too. Why don’t you try it? Let me know if it’s accurate for you?
One Response to What does my name mean?
Leave a Reply
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?