So here I am, it’s 3 am, New Years Day, 2019… unable to sleep because I’m coming down from a drug induced zombie like state brought on by medication for a bad head cold. They say that what you find yourself doing on New Years Day is a good indication of what you’ll be doing for the rest of the year. And I hope that isn’t true, because if it is, it means that I will be mindlessly blogging bullshit while everything else around me goes to shit.
There are so many other ways that I had hoped today would unfold… for example:
- Waking up rested, well, and full of energy.
- Jumping out of bed ready and eager to face the new year.
- Sleepily rolling out of bed feeling relaxed and happy.
Ok, I don’t even believe one word of that. Actually, if my day had started in any one of those three ways, I’d be wondering who the fuck I am and why the hell did I take over Shirley’s body, because hey… if I’m going to take over someone’s body and have a bunch of energy, I’d really like it to be someone who is younger, better looking, and who has more money!
So, now that I’ve got that off my mind, I think I’m going to work on my New Years Resolutions… and that’s something for a different post, because I don’t want it to be associated with, or connected to this one. God forbid that my ambitious ideas for the new year should have anything to do with my “real” life… LOL…
Leave a Reply
- And then this happened… by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- A Message From My Guides by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Right Time For Everything by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Thinking About Osho by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Too Much Thinking Can Rot Your Brain! by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?