I have been on this planet for more than a half a century, and I still have so many unanswered questions!!!! I still haven’t found out who let the Dogs Out…where’s the beef…how to get to Sesame Street… why Dora doesn’t just use Google Maps…
But wait there’s more:
- Why do all flavors of fruit loops taste exactly the same?
- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
- Why are eggs packaged in a flimsy paper carton, but batteries are secured in plastic that’s tough as nails, yet light bulbs too are in a flimsy carton…
- Ever buy scissors? You need scissors to cut into the packaging of scissors…
- I still don’t understand why there is Braille on drive up ATM’s or at the toll booth on the interstate.
- Why is “abbreviated” such a long word?
- Why is there a D in ‘fridge’ but not in refrigerator?
- Why is lemon juice is made with artificial flavor, yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons?
- Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections? Really?
- Why do you have to “put your two cents in” but it’s only a “penny for your thoughts” where’s that extra penny going?
- Why does The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune… Why did you just try to sing those two previous songs…
- And just what is Victoria’s secret?
- What would you do for a Klondike bar and you know as soon as you bite into it it falls apart…
- Why do we drive on Parkways and park on Driveways?
Do you really think I am this witty?? … I actually got this from a friend, who stole it from her brother’s girlfriend’s, uncle’s cousin’s, baby mamma’s doctor who lived next door to an old class mate’s mail man…Now it is your turn to take it from me…Peace!!
Leave a Reply
- Dreams Before Dawn by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Psychedelic Porn Crumpets – Found God in a Tomato by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Murder Ballads & Other Love Songs by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Valley of the Sun – Old Gods by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Thinking About God by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?