Theoden: A great host, you say?
Aragorn: All Isengard is emptied.
Theoden: How many?
Aragorn: Ten thousand strong at least.
Theoden: [astonished] Ten thousand?
Aragorn: It is an army bred for a single purpose: to destroy the world of men. They will be here by nightfall.
Theoden: Let them come.
I love this “Let them come.” So powerful. I wish I could remember to face my own difficult, impossible, frightening situations with that same adamant courage.
Leave a Reply
- The Right Time For Everything by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Thinking About Osho by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Too Much Thinking Can Rot Your Brain! by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Osho on Being Authentic by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- There are moments… by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?