There are moments, dark moments, moments of pain and hurt and aches and bruises. There are dark nights but they are part of the whole game. Without the dark night you cannot have a bright morning, and without the hurt, without the pain, you cannot enjoy either. They go together. Only dead people go beyond pain and then they go beyond pleasure too.
Leave a Reply
- What Really Happens When You Die? by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- And then this happened… by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- A Message From My Guides by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- The Right Time For Everything by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Thinking About Osho by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?