So there’s something fun I found today. Bet you’ve never tried these recipes! Or, maybe you have… I dunno! Anyway. Enjoy!
Tomato Hot Pants.
- 1 can Heinz stewed tomatoes
- 1 pair yellow or white cotton or cotton/lycra blend hot pants with pockets
- 1 terrycloth bonnet
Roll tomatoes and hot pants into a ball, putting one or two tomatoes in each pocket. Stuff roll into terrycloth bonnet, secure tightly. Dry on high for 15 minutes.
- 1 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 5 pairs white cotton socks
Set aside 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves. Add lemon juice, white socks, and remaining mint leaves, dry on high for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining mint leaves before folding neatly.
Artichoke Encrusted T-Shirt with Capers.
- 1 jar artichoke hearts
- 1 package Shake ‘n’ Bake original
- 1 jar capers
- 4 T-shirts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Mix artichoke hearts and Shake ‘n’ Bake in washer on spin cycle until smooth. Scrape into bowl and set aside. Put olive oil and T-shirts in dryer for 5 minutes on high. Add artichoke blend and capers, and dry on high for 12 minutes.
Found at: McSweeneys
Leave a Reply
- The Right Time For Everything by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Thinking About Osho by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Too Much Thinking Can Rot Your Brain! by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Osho on Being Authentic by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- There are moments… by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?