Monthly Archives: June 2017
This post was first published back in 2007, but since I just finished getting the By The Numbers site ready for the website, I thought it might be fun to revisit some of my old posts on numerology. Here it is:
I was fiddling around today, following links, looking for cool mandala art and over the top pictures for more cool pictures… when I stumbled into this little place on the world wide web.
Here are the results for my first name: Shirley
- Although the name Shirley creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is “I know.”
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, worry, and mental tension.
- As Shirley you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges.
- Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony.
- As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks.
- Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things.
- You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself.
- You could work well in sales and promotion, and would not be afraid to risk a gamble as the name gives you much self-confidence.
- Your full name creates the overall conditions in your life as well as your destiny. It is a very important factor.
Click here for a report on the impact your first and last names combined have on your life. You will be amazed at the accuracy of this report!
Wasn’t that fun and interesting? Amazingly accurate too. Why don’t you try it? Let me know if it’s accurate for you?
Got this from my cousin and just had to share it with all my Facebook friends who have entered that stage of life where one little mistake can cause a real dent into your day! That day is coming…. Don’t think it won’t happen to you.
This is what all of you 70+ year old’s have to look forward to:
This happened in an Aged Care Center.
The people who lived there have small apartments but they all eat at a central Cafeteria.
One morning, one of the residents didn’t show up for breakfast so my friend went upstairs and knocked on his door to see if everything was OK.
She could hear him through the door . He said that he was running late, and would be down shortly, so she went back to the Dining area.
An hour later, he still hadn’t arrived; so she went back up towards his room and she found him on the stairs. He was coming down the stairs but was having a hell of time.
He had a death grip on the hand rail and seemed to have trouble getting his legs to work right.
She told him she was going to call an ambulance but he told her no, he wasn’t in any pain, and just wanted to have his breakfast.
So she helped him the rest of the way down the stairs and he had his breakfast.
When he tried to return to his room he was completely unable to get up even the first step so they called an ambulance for him.
A couple hours later she called the hospital to see how he was doing. The receptionist there said he was fine, he just had both of his legs in one leg of his boxer shorts.
Found in my Facebook feed.
Have problems? Need something fixed? Don’t know what to do? Ask any how-to question, and get an immediate answer from The Plumber Dude. How cool is that?