- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 TBSP. corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- colored icing
- 1 fine paintbrush
Sift powdered sugar. Mix the egg white, corn syrup, and vanilla in a very clean bowl, then add the powdered sugar with a wooden spoon. When almost incorporated, start kneading with the tip of your fingers until you can form a small ball. Dust with cornstarch on board. Keep on kneading until smooth, then form into skull shapes. Let dry completely, then paint with colored icing, including the names of the people you are giving them to.
If an image has posted without permission please leave a comment and I will happily remove it, replace it, give credit, link love ~ whatever you prefer.
- jr hendrikx: The Feast of Marduk
- Bet on Boxing Match Online: Boxing Day
- truckpartsuperstore.ca/collections/paramount-automotive: The Agonalia
- Nadine Pipes: It’s Good Luck Day!
- Masood Malik: Moon Enters Scorpio
Leave a Reply