This page serves as a jumping off point to everything you ever wanted to know about pagan holidays, festivals, feast days, and the wheel of the year. As you can see there is a reason to celebrate just about any day of the year.
So here are you, and here am I,
Where we may thank our gods to be;
Above the earth, beneath the sky,
Naked souls alive and free.
— George Orwell
- The Solar Eclipse and Magick Throughout the year, the sun waxes and wanes. At th... posted on February 15, 2016 | under Almanac Events
- The 2017 Calendar This is a quick and extensive listing of pagan, wiccan... posted on September 6, 2016
- The Lunar Eclipse and Magick The lunar eclipse is the symbol of the Crone, also ... posted on February 11, 2016 | under Almanac Events
- Wheel of the Year The Wheel of the Year is an annual cycle of seasonal ... posted on September 6, 2016
- Beltane Fire Festival Here's how they celebrate Beltane in Edinburgh! Enjoy!... posted on April 27, 2017 | under Spring Festivals
- The Full Corn Moon In August, we celebrate the beginning of the Corn M... posted on August 4, 2017 | under August Lore
- Happy Birthday Buddah! This is the holiest day of all Buddhist days markin... posted on May 7, 2017 | under May Festivities
- Feast of Sekhmet – Egyptian New Year’s Day In ancient Egypt, the saving of mankind was commemo... posted on January 4, 2017 | under New Years Celebrations
- Lughnasadh aka Lammas Lughnasadh (pronounced "LOO-nahs-ah") aka Lammas, i... posted on July 31, 2017 | under Wheel of the Year
- Saturnalia Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival in honor o... posted on December 7, 2016 | under Midwinter Festivals