Peppermint for Beauty
Here are a number of ways you can use Peppermint to enhance your own natural beauty:
- Mint paste in lemon juice applied on the skin gets rid of pimples and blackheads.
- A strong tea of peppermint and nettle leaf used as a hair rinse will sooth scalp and promote hair growth. Great for getting rid of dandruff.
- Peppermint has always been a popular ingredient in skin care because peppermint oil contains menthol and menthol is good for the skin.
- Peppermint has great benefits such as soothing irritated, itchy and dry skin.
- It has also been used to fight acne, dermatitis and ringworm.
- Peppermint essential oil is often the choice to relieve the symptoms of sunburn in addition to including it with a moisturizing lotion or cream.
Leave a Reply
- Secret Remedy for Healing the Cancer by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Essential Oils In The Bath by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- 10 Best Essential Oils for the Bath by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Delicious Milk Bath by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Oatmeal Almond Facial Scrub by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Slippery Elm for Pleurisy by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- A Simple Lotion by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Cinnamon Cures and Remedies by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Figs – A Cure For What Ails You by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Ginger and Pineapple for Sore Throat by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment