Egg White Cough Cure
If you have a hard cough, beat the white of an egg to a froth, then add a tablespoonful each of vinegar and sugar. Drink this at bedtime, and the cough will not trouble you during the night.
3 Responses to Egg White Cough Cure
Leave a Reply
- Sharon from Cleveland, Ohio: Egg White Cough Cure
- Vagabond Witch: Soapwort Shampoo
- Jack Sanchez: Licorice and Lemon for Coughs
- Brenda: Slippery Elm for Bronchitis
- shirleytwofeathers: Figs – A Cure For What Ails You
Look into the combination of egg white, honey, and lemon. It will help with a sore throat as well as coughs.
My mom did this but it was with lemon juice and honey.
My grandmother used to give this to me as a child for a bad cough, and it truly calmed the cough! I am now 54 years old and just thought about this old remedy for my cough today!