Put pumpkin’s alpha hydroxy acids to work. Combine 1/4 cup pumpkin puree with 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar and a whole egg. Mix the ingredients until smooth and apply to face. Leave on for 20 minutes, rinse, and pat dry.
Found at: Treehugger
If you have a hard cough, beat the white of an egg to a froth, then add a tablespoonful each of vinegar and sugar. Drink this at bedtime, and the cough will not trouble you during the night.
- 3 parts Lavender Flowers
- 1 part powdered Orris
- Sufficient cider vinegar to cover
Combine the ingredients and leave to stand for at least 2 weeks. Strain through a cloth or a coffee filter and bottle.
Note: Vinegar washes should always be diluted before using directly on the skin; a tablespoon to a wash basin of water should be sufficient.
From: The Complete Book of Herbs and Spices
For information about the individual herbs visit: The Encyclopedia of Herbology
- How to Make a Tincture by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- How to Make a Healing Salve by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Herbal Remedies For Toothache Pain by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Very Good Remedy For The Gravel by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Honey and Cinnamon Cure Alls by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment