Massage Oil Blend for Arthitis
Swollen, puffy joints, especially in the hands and knuckles are a sure sign of an active flareup. This blend of essential oils is formulated to cool inflammation and ease pain.
- 5 drops Chamomile Essential Oil
- 5 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
Dilute with carrier oil for massage. For a very strong blend use 2 tablespoon of the carrier oil. For milder blends use more oil. A nice salve can be made by mixing these essential oils with a cup of warm Coconut oil, and then allowing it to harden as it cools.
Leave a Reply
- Figs – A Cure For What Ails You by shirleytwofeathers - 5 Comments
- Slippery Elm for Pleurisy by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- A Simple Lotion by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Cinnamon Cures and Remedies by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Ginger and Pineapple for Sore Throat by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment