Childbirth and Pregnancy
The following herbs are said to be good for pregnancy and childbirth:
This is one of the few plant sources of vitamin K (necessary for blood clotting). It also contains eight digestive enzymes, numerous trace minerals and high quantities of vitamins A, D and E.
This is a great calming agent and helps with digestive disorders including nausea. It also has some anti-inflammatory properties.
These contain high levels of calcium, iron and protein, and is an excellent herb for nourishing mothers who are feeling depleted.
This is high in calcium and magnesium. It also calms nervous stress and tension, and is an effective remedy for yeast infections.
- Red Raspberry Leaf
This is an herb rich in numerous vitamins and minerals, especially iron. It also nourishes the uterus, soothes nausea, helps prevent miscarriage, eases labor pains and builds a healthy breast milk supply.
- Rose Hips
These are a great source of vitamin C and help fight infection and exhaustion.
- About Healing By Medicine by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Healing With The Fingertips by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Ladybird Toothache Cure by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Nature Cure For Epilepsy by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- 3 Pow Wow Epilepsy Cures by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment