- 1 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup dried ground pink rose petals
- 1/4 cup ground dried lemon peel
- 6 drops attar of roses
- 4 drops geranium essential oil
- 4 drops lime essential oil
- 2 drops lemongrass essential oil
Mix dry ingredients in a nonreactive (glass is good) bowl. Drop in attar and essential oils, stirring with each addition. Pour into a dusting powder box. Apply with a powder duster.
If this type of packaging is unavailable, pour the mixture through a funnel into a shaker-topped powder bottle. Add a few grains of rise to stop ingredients from clumping.
To use, shake on body, bed, or inside shoes or drawers.
Found in: Four Seasons of Mojo
- A handful of fresh Chamomile, Meadowsweet, Elder, or Lime flowers
- 2 1/2 ounces warm Milk, Cream, Buttermilk, or Whey
- Oatmeal, Bran, or Wheatgerm (optional)
Soak the flowers in the liquid in a covered pan for 3 hours. Strain, reheat and dissolve a little honey in the liquid. A spoonful of oatmeal, bran or wheatgerm will thicken the lotion. Keep refrigerated and use within a week.
From: The Complete Book of Herbs and Spices
For information about the individual herbs visit: The Encyclopedia of Herbology
- About Healing By Medicine by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Healing With The Fingertips by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Ladybird Toothache Cure by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Nature Cure For Epilepsy by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- 3 Pow Wow Epilepsy Cures by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment