Monthly Archives: November 2017
- The flowers of the peach-tree, prepared like salad, opens the bowels, and is of use in the dropsy.
- Six or seven peeled kernels of the peach-stone, eaten daily, will ease the gravel; they are also said to prevent drunkenness, when eaten before meals.
- Whoever loses his hair should pound up peach kernels; mix them with vinegar, and put them on the bald place.
- The water distilled from peach flowers opens the bowels of infants and destroys their worms.
From: Pow-Wows, or Long Lost Friend, by John George Hoffman, 
- How to Make a Tincture by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- How to Make a Healing Salve by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Herbal Remedies For Toothache Pain by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Very Good Remedy For The Gravel by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Honey and Cinnamon Cure Alls by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment