Slippery Elm for Pleurisy
In Pleurisy, the following is recommended:
Take 2 oz. each of Pleurisy root, Marsh Mallow root, Licorice root and Slippery Elm bark. Boil in 3 pints of water down to 3 gills. Dose: 1/2 teaspoonful every half-hour, to be taken warm.
Source: A Modern Herbal
For information on individual herbs visit: The Encyclopedia of Herbology
Measurement conversions can be found here: Table of Weights and Measures
3 Responses to Slippery Elm for Pleurisy
Leave a Reply
- Sharon from Cleveland, Ohio: Egg White Cough Cure
- Vagabond Witch: Soapwort Shampoo
- Jack Sanchez: Licorice and Lemon for Coughs
- Brenda: Slippery Elm for Bronchitis
- shirleytwofeathers: Figs – A Cure For What Ails You
Thanks for finally writing about >Slippery Elm for Pleurisy | Folk Medicine
Remedies and Cures <Loved it!
Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out.
Please let me know where you got your theme. Thank you
I created the theme myself, I’m glad you like it.