Cucumber and Peppermint for Oily Skin
- 1 tbs of strong peppermint tea
- 1/2 tsp of pure peppermint extract or 1 drop of peppermint essential oil
- 1 tbsp of cucumber juice.
Use a cotton ball to apply this lotion on your skin and leave it on until it dries. Be careful not to get any in your eyes. Rinse off the mixture with warm water.
Leave a Reply
- Figs – A Cure For What Ails You by shirleytwofeathers - 5 Comments
- Slippery Elm for Pleurisy by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- A Simple Lotion by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Cinnamon Cures and Remedies by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Ginger and Pineapple for Sore Throat by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment