This simple tea is probably one of the best for upset tummies and indigestion.
- 1 part chamomile flower
- 1 part dill leaf and seed
- 1 part peppermint leaf
Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1-2 tsp of mixture of all these herbs. Let it steep 5-10 min. Drink ½ cup of the warm tea before and after meals.
Leave a Reply
- Slippery Elm for Pleurisy by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- Cinnamon Cures and Remedies by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- A Simple Lotion by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Ginger and Pineapple for Sore Throat by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Tincture of Lemon Balm by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment