Tincture of Lemon Balm
This is a great stomach soothing, anti-viral concoction, perfect to take when you feel like you’re coming down with a cold or bug.
To make the tincture:
Add lemon balm leaves to a jar until about three-quarters filled. Pour in 80 proof or higher alcohol (like vodka) until the jar is filled. Cap with a non-metallic lid and store in a cool, dark place for about 4 to 6 weeks, shaking periodically. Strain and store for at least a year.
Adult dose is 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) at a time, as needed. I usually mix with equal parts honey for better patient compliance.
From: The Nerdy Farm Wife
Leave a Reply
- Secret Remedy for Healing the Cancer by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Essential Oils In The Bath by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- 10 Best Essential Oils for the Bath by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Delicious Milk Bath by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Oatmeal Almond Facial Scrub by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Slippery Elm for Pleurisy by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- A Simple Lotion by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Cinnamon Cures and Remedies by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Figs – A Cure For What Ails You by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment
- Ginger and Pineapple for Sore Throat by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment