Sister Rose’s Cajun Cough Stopper
Here’s a recipe for a Hot Toddy
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (or orange, grapefruit and lemon juice combined)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup bourbon
Add the spices to the juice and mix well. Bring the mixture to a boil, pour into a cup and add the honey. Add the bourbon. Inhale the steam and sip very slowly.
Makes 1 cup.
Leave a Reply
- Figs – A Cure For What Ails You by shirleytwofeathers - 5 Comments
- Slippery Elm for Pleurisy by shirleytwofeathers - 3 Comments
- A Simple Lotion by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Cinnamon Cures and Remedies by shirleytwofeathers - 2 Comments
- Ginger and Pineapple for Sore Throat by shirleytwofeathers - 1 Comment