Ginger Tea For Pain
For pain, soak cloths in ginger tea and apply them directly to the painful areas.
To prepare the tea, chop the ginger root into small pieces. Use approximately one to three teaspoons of herb per cup of boiling water. Ginger is very strong, so if you have never used it before, start with the lesser amount of herb. Boil water but do not use an aluminum kettle. Pour water into a mug or pot leaving herbs to steep for at least five minutes, but don’t leave for longer than ten minutes or the tea may become bitter. For stronger tea, use more herb rather than steeping the tea for a longer time.
One Response to Ginger Tea For Pain
Leave a Reply
- How to Make a Tincture by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- How to Make a Healing Salve by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Herbal Remedies For Toothache Pain by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Very Good Remedy For The Gravel by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Honey and Cinnamon Cure Alls by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment