Ginger Tea For Pain
For pain, soak cloths in ginger tea and apply them directly to the painful areas.
To prepare the tea, chop the ginger root into small pieces. Use approximately one to three teaspoons of herb per cup of boiling water. Ginger is very strong, so if you have never used it before, start with the lesser amount of herb. Boil water but do not use an aluminum kettle. Pour water into a mug or pot leaving herbs to steep for at least five minutes, but don’t leave for longer than ten minutes or the tea may become bitter. For stronger tea, use more herb rather than steeping the tea for a longer time.
One Response to Ginger Tea For Pain
Leave a Reply
- About Healing By Medicine by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Healing With The Fingertips by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Ladybird Toothache Cure by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Nature Cure For Epilepsy by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- 3 Pow Wow Epilepsy Cures by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment