In addition to its cleansing abilities, angelica possesses a strong protective aspect. Here’s how to make an Angelica floorwash:
- Make a strong infusion from dried angelica.
- Strain out the herbs.
Add the infusion, together with some white or rice vinegar, to a bucket of wash water to cleanse floors and surfaces.
Although the liquid is called floorwash, technically it refers to the final rinse used to clean a floor or other interior surfaces. It should not be removed but allowed to air-dry, so that its power radiates into the surrounding atmosphere. In other words, the floor should be clean before applying the floor wash.
Traditional methods call for you to scrub the floor on your hands and knees. The repetitive motion and low concentration level needed allow for a shift in consciousness to take place. Incorporating a chant as you wash will boost the powers of the wash and help your goal to manifest even faster. Remember to be as specific as possible in the wording of your chant.
Leave a Reply
- Ganesh Road Opener Oil Blend by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Homemade Goofer Dust by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Basil Abundance Floor Wash by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Aura Cleansing Floorwash by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Protective Angelica Floorwash by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment