This incense formula may be used in your rituals to destroy an enemy’s power to harm you. Can also be used as an “Uncrossing Incense”.
- 1 oz powdered Sandalwood
- 1/2 oz powdered Bay leaves
- 1/2 oz powdered Dill seed
- 1 tsp Asafoetida
- 1/4 tsp Saltpeter
- 1 dram Uncrossing Oil
- 2 drams of tincture of Benzoin
Powder all the solid ingredients and mix them well with your mortar and pestle. Mix all the liquid ingredients and dissolve the saltpeter in them. Slowly add the liquid ingredients to your powdered herbs. Spread in a tin pan or plastic container and allow to dry for 30 minutes to an hour.
When dry, simply crumble up and you have your incense. The traditional method of burning this type of incense is by placing it on a hot charcoal in your incense burner.
4 Responses to Gris-Gris Faible Incense
Leave a Reply
- Tarot of Trees Incense with Juniper Berry by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment