To support physical or emotional healing, fill an organza sachet with a rainbow aura quartz, nine apple seeds, and a pinch of angelica root. Tie closed and anoint with essential oil of ylang ylang.
Hold it in both hands and envision/sense/feel the powerfully positive, rainbow-colored energy of the unicorn realm.
Feel that magic is real, miracles happen, and anything is possible, including a swift and complete recovery. Send this sure and solid feeling into the charm.
Source: Tess Whitehurst
You’ll need a few large apples, cinnamon, yarrow, spring water, salt, and an enameled or cast-iron saucepan.
Concentrate on your goal while preparing this potion:
- Slice the apples place them into the saucepan, coat with cinnamon, and cover with yarrow.
- Put in enough water to submerge the contents and add a small sprinkling of salt.
- Stir clockwise on low heat, incanting a love charm of your own making.
- Bring to a simmer for about 90 minutes, strain and place into a dark jar.
- Put a few drops into your favorite aftershave or cologne and wear it every 4 days.
- The magic stays after the scent fades.
Herbs can be mixed and combined to produce a “recipe” that’s just right for each of us. Since the Sun sign you were born under has such an amazing influence on your health and well-being, using the herbs that correspond with that sign alone can be a tremendous help in times of stress or illness. Here’s a short list of herbs that seem to be tailor-made due to their associations with both the planetary ruler and the positive qualities of this sign.
Taurus is the sign that’s fondest of the pleasures that life inside these bodies can provide. Whether it’s a blazing sunset, a symphony by Mozart, or a delicious meal, you folks are experts at enjoying the physical delights of the senses. It’s no surprise that the herbs you’ll enjoy most are the sweet ones, since your planet, Venus, is the purveyor of sweetness. Use each of them to satisfy that sweet tooth. These are especially good for love and/or luxury spells.
Here are some simple spells which use ingredients found in any supermarket.
- Chocolate is excellent for money.
- Spinach can help you get a job.
- Bitter foods will make you work harder, sweet foods will ease the pressure on a workaholic (try honey, not junk food).
- Apples are sacred to Aphrodite, so cut one in half and give it to your lover to enrapture them.
- Get the one you want out of your life out of it by serving them a bowl of turnips. They’ll leave you – you won’t have to do a thing.
- Ginger tea, or bathing with ginger will relieve stress.
- Oats in a sock, popped in the bath, promotes gentleness and soft beauty.
Sweet fresh pumpkin with bright notes of apple and pineapple juice and just a dash of spice… ah, mystically delicious! A pleasant and nutritious drink. The perfect pick-me-up for all your magickal endeavors!
- PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
- APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, divination.
- PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck, protection.
- ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.
- 1 Medium sized pumpkin
- 1 quart Apple Juice and Pineapple juice mixed (I like half and half)
How to Make Pumpkin Apple Juice:
Slice pumpkin in half, scrape and remove pulp with a big spoon. Place pumpkin halves, cut side down, on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes until soft. Let cool. Remove pumpkin pulp out of shell. Cut pulp of pumpkin into chunks and put it thru a juicer or wrap pumpkin in a cheesecloth and squeeze. Add Apple and Pineapple juice mixture. Make sure consistency is thin and juice-like (like orange juice). Add a dash of allspice (to taste). Add one to two tablespoons of honey, stirring in thoroughly. Sample juice, add more honey if it is not sweet enough for your taste. Add more allspice if it needs more flavor.
Note: Give this cocktail a nice little punch by adding Apple Vodka or Brandy.