Sweet fresh pumpkin with bright notes of apple and pineapple juice and just a dash of spice… ah, mystically delicious! A pleasant and nutritious drink. The perfect pick-me-up for all your magickal endeavors!
- PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
- APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, divination.
- PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck, protection.
- ALLSPICE ~ Luck, health, prosperity, money.
- 1 Medium sized pumpkin
- 1 quart Apple Juice and Pineapple juice mixed (I like half and half)
How to Make Pumpkin Apple Juice:
Slice pumpkin in half, scrape and remove pulp with a big spoon. Place pumpkin halves, cut side down, on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes until soft. Let cool. Remove pumpkin pulp out of shell. Cut pulp of pumpkin into chunks and put it thru a juicer or wrap pumpkin in a cheesecloth and squeeze. Add Apple and Pineapple juice mixture. Make sure consistency is thin and juice-like (like orange juice). Add a dash of allspice (to taste). Add one to two tablespoons of honey, stirring in thoroughly. Sample juice, add more honey if it is not sweet enough for your taste. Add more allspice if it needs more flavor.
Note: Give this cocktail a nice little punch by adding Apple Vodka or Brandy.
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment