- 3 parts Frankincense
- 3 parts Sandalwood
- 2 parts Rosemary
- 1 drop Cloves
Bathe in this mixture for a heavy psychic cleansing. Splash fresh water over your body after the bath.
Do not add more than one drop of clove oil – it can be irritating.
The proportions here, though for essential oils, are by parts. One part may equal six drops. Generally speaking, there shouldn’t be more than ten total drops of essential oil per half-cup of bath salts. Experiment to find what works best, and please use only genuine essential oils. You should remember, too, the irritating qualities of some essential oils, and use accordingly.
To make bath salts add this oil blend to the recipe found in: Bath Salts Basics
From: The Master Grimoire
Leave a Reply
- Mistletoe Dreaming by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Scents and Incense for Yule by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Winter Solstice Potpourri by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Egyptian Formula for Kyphi Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Hunting Talisman by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment