You’ll need a few large apples, cinnamon, yarrow, spring water, salt, and an enameled or cast-iron saucepan.
Concentrate on your goal while preparing this potion:
- Slice the apples place them into the saucepan, coat with cinnamon, and cover with yarrow.
- Put in enough water to submerge the contents and add a small sprinkling of salt.
- Stir clockwise on low heat, incanting a love charm of your own making.
- Bring to a simmer for about 90 minutes, strain and place into a dark jar.
- Put a few drops into your favorite aftershave or cologne and wear it every 4 days.
- The magic stays after the scent fades.
One Response to Love Potion #2
Leave a Reply
- dread: War Water
- Georgia: Exorcism Bath
- Tammie: Prosperity Dragon Smoke Bath Salts
- Robin B. Newman: War Water
- Brian Platisha: Power Oil
thank you for this, i always wanted to know more about this topic.