No, this isn’t to banish unwanted bitches, it’s to banish – or rather, ground out and transform into peace – negative feelings you yourself have, usually at work or in other circumstances where your anxiety level and desire to choke someone bare-handed rise as does your blood pressure. I keep a jar of this stuff in my desk and inhale its scent to alleviate bad moods, surliness, PMS, and other I-hate-my-species feelings.
Items you will need:
- Peppermint leaf
- Peppermint oil
- Lavender buds
- Lavender oil
- Pinch of catnip
- Chamomile flowers
- Pinch of amber powder
- Pinch of sandalwood powder (big pinch)
- 3 drops honeysuckle oil
- Rosemary needles
- Several dried rose petals
- Rose quartz chips or a chunk of rose quartz that will fit in the bottom of whatever jar you want to use
- Pinch of cinnamon or apple pie spice blend
Blend all the ingredients together and grind into a mush, using the essential oils to intensify the smell and bind everything together so it’s moist and pasty. If you can’t find amber powder add a little more sandalwood. When it’s completely mixed, store in a jar.
When you feel the bitch starting to come out open the jar and smell it for a few seconds.Always keep the lid on when not in use.
- Georgia: Exorcism Bath
- Tammie: Prosperity Dragon Smoke Bath Salts
- Robin B. Newman: War Water
- Brian Platisha: Power Oil
- shirleytwofeathers: d94a6f45fd5327d439b8c869a743949a
Leave a Reply