Searing hot temperatures have a way of sapping the energy right out from one’s body. The following energy potion can help replace this lost energy. Brew pinches of mint and ginseng herbs along with a green tea bag. Steep for three minutes. Strain and serve over ice with lemon slices for a refreshing tonic.
In addition, you may wish to take Solomon’s seal, Gotu Kola, and myrrh herbal supplement tablets to rev up flagging energy levels. Once restored, seal the energy inside the body by taking a cool shower and rubbing a rosewater and glycerin solution into wet skin. As you do so, visualize the energy vibrating just below the skin’s surface. Carry this vision with you throughout the day. Most importantly, make sure to drink plenty of water to keep the body hydrated and functioning at its highest level.
~Courtesy of Tammy Sullivan
Leave a Reply
- Mistletoe Dreaming by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Scents and Incense for Yule by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Winter Solstice Potpourri by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Egyptian Formula for Kyphi Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Hunting Talisman by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment