Herbs can be mixed and combined to produce a “recipe” that’s just right for each of us. Since the Sun sign you were born under has such an amazing influence on your health and well-being, using the herbs that correspond with that sign alone can be a tremendous help in times of stress or illness. Here’s a short list of herbs that seem to be tailor-made due to their associations with both the planetary ruler and the positive qualities of this sign.
- St. John’s Wort,
Leo, your planet is the Sun, the source of life and warmth that keeps us all alive and provides us with the energy we need to keep pursuing our life’s quest. It makes perfect sense, then, that the bright, cheerful sunflower would be the perfect representation of your equally bright and happy sign. Herbs like goldenseal and St. John’s Wort are tailor-made for you, too, since their ability to keep the body resistant to illness and depression are well known. Mix a bit of chicory with your morning coffee to help remove any obstacles that come up.
Leave a Reply
- Mistletoe Dreaming by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Scents and Incense for Yule by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Winter Solstice Potpourri by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Egyptian Formula for Kyphi Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Hunting Talisman by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment