Pour red wine into a pot or cauldron and add anise, cloves, rosemary, ground cumin, honey, and orange zest. Add two candied rose geranium leaves. (Substitute candied violets, angelica, or ginger if the geranium isn’t available.)
Stir the pot, let the wine come to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer gently while you focus on your desires. When it starts steaming, turn off the heat and let the potion cool off.
Strain the solids out using a fine sieve. Warm up the wine once more. When the aroma is arousing, pour it into glasses and serve it to the one you love.
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment