- 3 parts Rose Petals
- 2 parts: Rosemary and Thyme
- 1 part: Myrtle, Jasmine flowers, and Acacia flowers
- 3 drops Musk oil
Once you’ve gathered the ingredients, put them in a large mixing bowl and mix with your hands. Place a handful or so in a large square of muslin or other porous fabric and tie up the ends. Add this to your bath. To save time, make several bath sachets and store them in a jar with a tight lid until needed.
If you prefer showers to a bath, simply tie the herbs in a washcloth and scrub yourself with the mixture after your regular shower and before toweling.
Source: Ancient Wisdom
Leave a Reply
- Tarot of Trees Incense with Juniper Berry by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment