Herbs can be mixed and combined to produce a “recipe” that’s just right for each of us. Since the Sun sign you were born under has such an amazing influence on your health and well-being, using the herbs that correspond with that sign alone can be a tremendous help in times of stress or illness. Here’s a short list of herbs that seem to be tailor-made due to their associations with both the planetary ruler and the positive qualities of this sign.
- Lemon Verbena,
The sign of Aquarius is a cerebral one, and your ability to turn “odd” or eccentric ideas into strokes of genius is well known. Since communication (and mass communication in particular) is your specialty, the herbs above are all associated with the air principle, which rules the intellectual side of life. To increase your already powerful intuition, use Citron, Clover, or Rosemary. Above all else, listen to that intuition. It will seldom prove to be wrong.
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment