Herbs can be mixed and combined to produce a “recipe” that’s just right for each of us. Since the Sun sign you were born under has such an amazing influence on your health and well-being, using the herbs that correspond with that sign alone can be a tremendous help in times of stress or illness. Here’s a short list of herbs that seem to be tailor-made due to their associations with both the planetary ruler and the positive qualities of this sign.
- Lily of the valley,
Virgo is a quick-thinking meticulous sign likes nothing better than a mental challenge, whether it’s organizing a pile of papers at the office, solving a puzzle, or learning a new skill. The herbs listed above are all well known for their subtle abilities to strengthen the mind, and many can be mixed together in teas to give you a boost you often need at the end of a long day. The lily of the valley seems perfect for you, too, with its subtle, “clean” scent and delicate flowers. Use these herbs in spells that bring order to chaos.
Leave a Reply
- Mistletoe Dreaming by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Scents and Incense for Yule by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Winter Solstice Potpourri by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Egyptian Formula for Kyphi Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Hunting Talisman by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment