- 1 cup grated unscented soap
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 Tbsp. Apricot oil
- 1 Tbsp. Angelica
- ½ Tbsp. crushed Bay
- ½ Tbsp. crushed Basil
- 6 drops Myrrh oil
Place grated soap in a heat-proof non-metallic container and add the hot water and apricot oil. Leave until it is cool enough to handle, and then mix together with your hands. If the soap is floating on the water, add more soap. Leave to sit for 10 minutes, mixing occasionally, until the soap is soft and mushy.
Once the soap, water, and oil are blended completely, add the dry ingredients. Once the mixture is cool, then add the essential oils (essential oils evaporate quickly in heat). Enough essential oils should be added to overcome the original scent of the soap.
Blend thoroughly and then divide the soap mixture into four to six pieces. Squeeze the soaps, removing as much excess water as possible into the shape you desire, and tie in a cheesecloth. Hang in a warm, dry place until the soap is completely hard and dry.
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment