This is highly recommended for a preliminary cleansing when moving into a new home. This floorwash removes old vibrations and emotions lingering from past residents and allows you to begin with a fresh slate.
- Make a strong infusion from basil, hyssop, and pine needles.
- Strain and add to a bucket of rinse water, with vinegar.
- Cleanse floors and surfaces as needed.
While this is called a “floor wash” it’s actually more of a rinse. So, you will always begin with a clean floor. The reasoning behind this practice is to infuse the surface with the vibrations of the wash, so that it will then attract or dispel the corresponding energies.
Traditional methods call for you to scrub the floor on your hands and knees. The repetitive motion and low concentration level needed allow for a shift in consciousness to take place. Incorporating a chant as you wash will boost the powers of the wash and help your goal to manifest even faster. Remember to be as specific as possible in the wording of your chant.
The floor (or other surface) should be allowed to air-dry, so that its power radiates into the surrounding atmosphere.
Found in: Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells
Leave a Reply
- Spice Up Your Powers by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Tarot of Trees Incense with Juniper Berry by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment