Here is a recipe for an herbal uncrossing vinegar you can use all year long. In a decorative jar or bottle, place 3 garlic cloves, 3 peppercorns, sprigs of rosemary, sage, and thyme, and a pinch of sea salt. Cover with vinegar. Close the lid and seal it with melted wax. Hold it in your hands and charge it with the following:
“Vinegar strong and herbs of power,
I charge you now within this hour.
Uncross, uncross, with powers imbue,
I charge you now, uncrossing brew.”
Leave the vinegar to sit undisturbed for one month, then break the seal and use it for uncrossing spells. Pour some over your doorstep to protect you from negative vibes. Write down your troubles and cover the list in the vinegar. Mix a little with water for a floor wash. Get creative.
Leave a Reply
- Mistletoe Dreaming by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Scents and Incense for Yule by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Winter Solstice Potpourri by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Egyptian Formula for Kyphi Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- A Hunting Talisman by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment