Herbs can be mixed and combined to produce a “recipe” that’s just right for each of us. Since the Sun sign you were born under has such an amazing influence on your health and well-being, using the herbs that correspond with that sign alone can be a tremendous help in times of stress or illness. Here’s a short list of herbs that seem to be tailor-made due to their associations with both the planetary ruler and the positive qualities of this sign.
There’s no sign that hangs on to youth with more fervency and determination than Sagittarius. To keep that youthful appearance and disposition going as you travel the world in search of yet another experience, drink a tea made of Anise, Rosemary, and Vervain. To aid in making your dreams more prophetic than they already are, use Mugwort. Burn clove incense to attract the wealth you’ll need to pay for your travels.
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment