Agrimony repels and sends back hexes. Peppermint is an aggressive cleanser that beckons the presence of helpful, benevolent spirits. Combined, these botanicals create a particularly potent floorwash.
- Make a strong infusion from dried agrimony and peppermint.
- Strain out the herbs and add the infusion liquid to a bucket of water, together with white or rice vinegar.
Cleanse floors and surfaces.
Although the liquid is called floorwash, technically it refers to the final rinse used to clean a floor or other interior surfaces. It should not be removed but allowed to air-dry, so that its power radiates into the surrounding atmosphere. In other words, the floor should be clean before applying the floor wash.
Traditional methods call for you to scrub the floor on your hands and knees. The repetitive motion and low concentration level needed allow for a shift in consciousness to take place. Incorporating a chant as you wash will boost the powers of the wash and help your goal to manifest even faster. Remember to be as specific as possible in the wording of your chant.
Found in: Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment