You can use the power of the elements to create holy water.
Take a large, clean, open-top container and put it outside on the ground when you know there is going to be a thunder storm. The water you collect will be “blessed” by the four elements.
- Air, the wind
- Fire, the lighting
- Earth, there will always be a bit of dirt from the ground.
- Water, the rain
Note: The water will also take on additional properties. For example, if the sun comes out after the storm, there will be a solar influence, if the moon reflects into it – a lunar aspect, and special blessings if the reflection of a rainbow is seen within it.
Leave a Reply
- Tarot of Trees Incense with Juniper Berry by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment