- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 oz light rum
- fill with tonic water
- 1 dash grenadine syrup
Combine alcohol in a rocks glass over ice. Fill with tonic water, then add one dash of grenadine. Be sure the drink is served with the tonic still bubbling.
From: Drinks Mixer
Note: I don’t see any reason why this couldn’t be used as a substitute for Holy Water when working with a Deity or Higher Power who appreciates alcohol as an offering.
One Response to A Different Kind of Holy Water
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment