This is an old old magickal formula – and posted here for educational and informational purposes only. Mistletoe berries are poisonous. This is the reason there will be dreams – some of them bad – some of them possibly fatal – so do not make or ingest this mixture!
Steep mistletoe berries, to the number of nine, in a mixture of ale, wine, vinegar and honey; take them on going to bed, and you will dream of your future lot. A storm in this dream is very bad; it is most likely you will then marry a sailor, who will suffer shipwreck at sea; but to see either sun, moon or stars is an excellent presage; so are flowers; but a coffin is an index of a disappointment in love.
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment