Notorious potions are intimate spells for eternal love. We’ll never know if these are the most ancient spells of all but they’re undoubtedly the most widespread. They exist wherever there are women. The basic premise: if someone consumes even as little as a drop of a woman’s menstrual blood, that person will love her passionately forever. It is the ultimate binding spell, the most powerful love charm of all.
These spells can be spontaneous, although traditionally a few drops might be stored in a small perfume bottle or a “poison ring,” thus allowing the elixir to be secretly administered anytime. If menstrual blood was reserved, then the ability to administer this spell could survive even menopause.
- Note: Secrecy may be required for the spell to be administered; it is not required for it to work. If someone wants to love you forever, you may not need to go through all the machinations of these spells.
Menstrual blood is the single most potent magick spell ingredient. In addition to love spells, it’s used in healing, protection, and banishing. A rag soaked with menstrual blood repels the fiercest demons. The ancient Roman equivalent of today’s spiritual supply stores sold used rags, for those without personal access!
Menstrual blood is not the only love-binding substance, however, nor is this type of spell reserved solely for women to cast. Sexual secretions, as well as sweat, hair, and / or nail clippings administered orally should have a similar, if not quite as powerful effect.
Notorious potions have two things in common: the spell’s power is generated by the magickal workings of the human body, and it is administered orally.
The Basic Potion:
The classic potion consists of that single drop of menstrual blood. However, the mode of administration is also important. Allegedly, a cup of good strong coffee is the vehicle of choice. The best alternative is a glass of red wine. Tomato-based sauces are also used, if only because this is an easy camouflage.
Blend sugar with some menstrual blood clots. Brew it with coffee and serve to the intended recipient.
You’ll need one Orchis maculata root. In English this plant is known as “gander-goose” or “spotted orchis.” In Romany, its name is the more evocative “devil’s hand.” This potion is considered most potent if the root is gathered on St. George’s Eve or Midsummer’s Eve.
Dry the root, then pound and powder it using a mortar and pestle. Add a little menstrual blood. Camouflage it in your beloved’s favorite food and serve.
This one is believed most effective when prepared and consumed on New Year’s Eve. Burn apple seeds. Mix the ashes with menstrual blood and add this concoction to food. Serve to a man to inspire undying passion.
Snail Water Version:
Escargots are perceived as a potent aphrodisiac, presumably you’re serving them as well. Mix menstrual blood with the water in which you have boiled the snails. Serve to your beloved as a true love potion.
Put chicory coffee beans in a sealed bag with holes and store them up your vagina for a few hours while you are menstruating, then grind the beans and serve the coffee to the one you desire. Chicory is said to quicken and stir the spirit. Hopefully it doesn’t need to be said, but please do not store anything up your vagina for longer than several hours.
Notorious Potion Do’s And Don’ts
- If you have a disease which is transferred by blood you MUST NOT use menstrual blood to work magick on another.
- If you are storing fresh menstrual blood, you MUST keep it in a fridge.
- You ONLY need to use a drop or two for menstrual blood magick.
- To use menstrual blood in magick is an act of personal power. Never think of menstrual blood as dirty. It is an important part of you.
Found in: The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells
Leave a Reply
- Aura Cleansing Floorwash by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Protective Angelica Floorwash by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- New Home Floorwash by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Ocean Water Cleansing Floorwash by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Isis Psychic Power Powder by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment