- 1/4 cup almond or other carrier oil
- 8 drops pine oil
- 8 drops cedar
- 5 drops juniper
- ground myrrh – approx 5 or 6 small lumps
- ground frankincense – approx 5 or 6 small lumps
Grind the frankincense and myrrh into a very very fine powder. Heat them with the carrier oil over very very low heat or in a small potpourri cooker for about an hour or so – when the fragrance is released you will know it is time.
Once that is done add your essential oils and combine all ingredients. For a decorative touch, add a sprig of pine or cedar to the bottle.
by Dawn Walenda
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment