This condition oil allegedly ends familial quarrels and encourages reconciliation. An excellent spell to coincide with a family reunion!
- Brown sugar
- Bee pollen
- Orris root
- Peppermint leaves
- Pink rose petals
- Sweet almond oil and/or Jojoba oil
To create the Peaceful Home Oil, grind together the brown sugar, bee pollen, orris root, and peppermint leaves. (Amounts are not given in the original recipe, but I would consider using equal parts of each.) Place this in a bottle together with pink rose petals. Cover with sweet almond and/or jojoba oils. Allow it to sit overnight.
Soak cotton balls in the oil and tuck them strategically through the room.
Found in: The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment