This condition oil allegedly ends familial quarrels and encourages reconciliation. An excellent spell to coincide with a family reunion!
- Brown sugar
- Bee pollen
- Orris root
- Peppermint leaves
- Pink rose petals
- Sweet almond oil and/or Jojoba oil
To create the Peaceful Home Oil, grind together the brown sugar, bee pollen, orris root, and peppermint leaves. (Amounts are not given in the original recipe, but I would consider using equal parts of each.) Place this in a bottle together with pink rose petals. Cover with sweet almond and/or jojoba oils. Allow it to sit overnight.
Soak cotton balls in the oil and tuck them strategically through the room.
Found in: The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells
- Georgia: Exorcism Bath
- Tammie: Prosperity Dragon Smoke Bath Salts
- Robin B. Newman: War Water
- Brian Platisha: Power Oil
- shirleytwofeathers: d94a6f45fd5327d439b8c869a743949a
Leave a Reply