- Vervain leaves – 4 stalks worth
- Honey 1/4 cup
- Florida water or other perfume (a few dabs)
- 1-1/2 cups of water
Blend all ingredients in a blender. Combine this in a gallon jug and fill with warm water.
Stand in shower and dump mixture all over, then just towel off. Its an invigorating herbal wash that is great after ritual or when you feel slightly off kilter.
Note: I like the combination, and I do think it would be very grounding – however, if you’re worried that it sounds like it would be sticky, I would recommend this variation:
Combine the Honey, the Vervain, and the Florida Water (or perfume of your choice) with cornmeal to the consistency of a scrub. Scrub your body and then rinse with lots of warm spring water.
Leave a Reply
- Spirit Water by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Calling Up The Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Dreams of the Dead Incense by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Magickal Powder for Information and Communication by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment
- Some Simple Luck Charms by shirleytwofeathers - No Comment